We all want to know who the next stars of world will be so today Football-Wonderkids looks at the best Wonderkids Born in 2001.
- Takefusa Kubo – Joined Barcelona but had to return to Japan because of Barcelona’s transfer ban. Has already made his first team debut for FC Tokyo and looks set to be a real start of Japanese football.
- Pietro Pellegri – Became the youngest player to score in Serie A when he scored for Genoa last season. Has added two more this season and is now being linked with a number of big clubs.
- Bobby Duncan – Scoring for fun for Manchester City and England at youth level. Can he follow cousin Steven Gerrard and play for England.
- Edvard Sandvik Tagseth – Had a trial with many of the top clubs in Europe before agreeing to join Liverpool, offically joining them in January 2017.
- Daishawn Redan – Joined Chelsea from Ajax this summer and scored two goals on is Under-18’s debut.
Join our community for FREE. Expand your football network and get to know new people!
No comments yet