Nottingham Forest have signed young forward Jason Cummings from Hibernian for an undisclosed fee.
The 21-year-old scored 23 goals for Hibs and won the Scottish Championship title last season, Cummings scored 69 goals in 148 appearances in all competitions.
He also helped Hibs lift the Scottish Cup in 2016 but now moves south of the border to join former European Cup winners Nottingham Forest.
Cummings joins a number of exciting youngsters at The City Ground, Ben Brereton, Joe Worrall and Matty Cash all broke into the first team last season and will be looking to make more of a contribution as Forest push for promotion to the Premier League.
Talking to the Forest website, Cumming said “It is a massive club and I played against the manager’s team a couple of years ago and I like the way they played,”
As part of the deal Cummings former club’s Heart of Midlothian and Hutchison Vale were awarded a solidarity fee, due to his youth development.
Latest posts by football-wonderkids (see all)
- Youth News 28.6.2017 - June 28, 2017
- Youth News 27.6.2017 - June 27, 2017
- Chelsea Wonderkid Daishawn Redan Goals - June 26, 2017
- Feyenoord Wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jr – Goals & Skills - June 26, 2017
- Video: Ryan Gravenberch • Ajax • Wonderkid Midfielder - June 26, 2017