Interview: Dan Lowther is an under 18s defensive midfielder for Newcastle United.
What are your strengths?
Pace, energy box to box, passing.
What are your weaknesses?
Career highlight so far?
U17 Le Tournoi, Lille – Winners 2015.
Who are your football heroes?
Paul Pogba, Toni Kroos.
Best advice received?
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes – Dave Watson and Kevin Richardson.
Best player you’ve played against?
Yan Dhanda – Liverpool or Chiek Tiote in a training game.
Best player you’ve played with?
McKenzie Heaney – Newcastle and England
Who is your best friend in football?
In five years time I’ll be…
Still at Newcastle United with a senior pro contract.
Latest posts by football-wonderkids (see all)
- Man City Want to Keep Everton Target Tosin Adarabioyo - May 28, 2017
- Crystal Palace interested in Lyon’s Issiar Drame - May 27, 2017
- Christian Pulisic Could Move to MLS in Future - May 26, 2017
- Compensation Fee Set for Keeper Will Mannion - May 25, 2017
- Faustin Makela Released From Man Utd - May 23, 2017