Interview: Dan Lowther is an under 18s defensive midfielder for Newcastle United.
What are your strengths?
Pace, energy box to box, passing.
What are your weaknesses?
Career highlight so far?
U17 Le Tournoi, Lille – Winners 2015.
Who are your football heroes?
Paul Pogba, Toni Kroos.
Best advice received?
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes – Dave Watson and Kevin Richardson.
Best player you’ve played against?
Yan Dhanda – Liverpool or Chiek Tiote in a training game.
Best player you’ve played with?
McKenzie Heaney – Newcastle and England
Who is your best friend in football?
In five years time I’ll be…
Still at Newcastle United with a senior pro contract.
Latest posts by football-wonderkids (see all)
- Charlton Centre Back Ezri Konsa Chased by Liverpool and Everton - September 24, 2017
- Man Utd and Arsenal Chasing Valencia Wonderkid Ferhat Cogalan - September 24, 2017
- Premier League Clubs Chase 14-year-old Elye Wahi - September 23, 2017
- Top Wonderkids Born in 2000 - September 22, 2017
- Five Championship Clubs Tracking Rangers Alfredo Morelos - September 22, 2017