Interview: Colne Midfielder Oliver Crankshaw
We caught up with Colne Midfielder Oliver Crankshaw for a quick Q&A to lean more about the young midfielder.
1. What are your strengths?
My pace and technical ability.
2. What are your weaknesses?
My strength and heading.
3. Career highlight so far?
FA youth cup win in 3rd round for Preston North End.
4. Who are your football heroes?
Ronaldinho and David Beckham
5. Best advice received? (from who)?
6. Best player you’ve played against?
Adam Philips (Norwich City)
7. Best player you’ve played with?
Best player i’ve played with is Reece James (of Chelsea).
8. Who is your best friend in football?
Josh Brownhill (Bristol City)
8. I play a bit like?
Julian Draxler (Paris SG and Germany) as I cut inside a lot.
9. Who is your best friend in football?
James Boyd (Preston North End).
10. In five years time I’ll be…
In five years time I will hopefully i’ll be a professional footballer.
You can read Oliver’s profile Here.
Photo Credit: pendletoday.co.uk