Interview: Tushaun Walters is an English midfielder for Chelsea academy academy, who he joined from Abbey Rangers. We caught up with him to ask him a few quick questions.
1. What are your strengths?
My strengths are attacking with the ball.
2. What are your weaknesses?
My weaknesses are defending.
3. Career highlight so far?
My career highlight is signing for Chelsea.
4. Who are your football heroes?
I don’t really have any football heroes
5. Best advice received? (from who)?
The best advice I have received is to never give up from my coach.
6. Best player you’ve played against?
I don’t have a player that’s good that i’ve really played against.
7. Best player you’ve played with?
Best player i’ve played with is Reece James (of Chelsea).
8. Who is your best friend in football?
My best friend in football is Reece James
9. In five years time I’ll be…
In five years time I will hopefully i’ll be a footballer.
You can read Tushaun’s profile Here.