A one-two is a fast pass where one player will pass the ball to a team mate and receive the ball straight back.
The player who makes the first pass will normally continue his/her run in order to split the opposition defiance.
Latest posts by football-wonderkids (see all)
- Youth News 28.6.2017 - June 28, 2017
- Youth News 27.6.2017 - June 27, 2017
- Chelsea Wonderkid Daishawn Redan Goals - June 26, 2017
- Feyenoord Wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jr – Goals & Skills - June 26, 2017
- Video: Ryan Gravenberch • Ajax • Wonderkid Midfielder - June 26, 2017