442 is one of the most well know formations in football.
It uses four defenders, four midfielders, and two attacking players. There are many variants of this formation, such as the 442 diamond, where the four midfielders are assembled in a diamond shape without wide midfielders.
In recent years it has changed into the 4132, where one midfielder is expected to adopt a defensive position, allowing the other three to focus on attacking.
Latest posts by football-wonderkids (see all)
- Youth News 28.6.2017 - June 28, 2017
- Youth News 27.6.2017 - June 27, 2017
- Chelsea Wonderkid Daishawn Redan Goals - June 26, 2017
- Feyenoord Wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jr – Goals & Skills - June 26, 2017
- Video: Ryan Gravenberch • Ajax • Wonderkid Midfielder - June 26, 2017