Everton will welcome young Norwegian Einar Iversen on trial for April.
Iversen confirmed his trial to a Norwegian paper and look set to be available for selection against Tottenham Hotspur, Aston Villa, Stoke City and Liverpool.
The young attacking midfielder is a hot prospect in Norway and is currently playing for Stord IL and has also represented Norway at under-15’s level.
He is no relation to former Tottenham and Norway star Steffen Iversen, Einar will be hopping he can follow in is namesakes footsteps and become a Premier League player.
Latest posts by football-wonderkids (see all)
- Interview: Lateef Omidiji Jr - April 28, 2017
- Top 10 Tottenham Hotspur Youth Players to Watch Out for in 2017 - April 23, 2017
- What Happened to the Israeli Messi Gai Assulin - April 20, 2017
- Is Diego Costa to aggressive - April 17, 2017
- Football Manager 2017 Legends Database - April 2, 2017