We have had a lot of people sign up over the last few days but not many people have finished completing their profile so here is a quick how to guide.
Once registered with football-wonderkids the next thing you need to do is to complete your profile.
This is important so people can contact you and even more important if you are a player so you can showcase your skills.
To help you get the most from the site below is a step by step guide of how to complete your profile.
- Go to www.football-wonderkids.co.uk
- Click Log in in the top left of the screen
- Log in using the email address and password you provided when you registered, this should then take you to your profile screen (if you are already logged in, click your user name in the top right > Profile > view)
- You should now see a screen that looks like below.
- On the left-hand side of the screen you will see Edit under profile, click edit to be taken to your personal edit screen.
- You can now edit all your personal information using the two tabs (Profile & Extended Profile) and if a player create your Football CV
- Once you have entered your information and uploaded your profile picture remember to press save.
- Members who have registered as players should read the two post below if they need help to complete their profiles